Springfield Primary School believes that every child is entitled to enjoy his or her childhood. They would be valued for their individuality, culture and heritage. They should be encouraged to develop their full potential in a stimulating, caring and safe environment.
We as staff, parents and governors aim to encourage each and every child in all aspects of learning by:
- Working together as a team
- Providing a balanced curriculum
- Ensuring smooth progression through the Key stage
- Catering for all abilities
- Promoting curiosity and enthusiasm
- Encouraging independence and confidence
- Promoting logical and creative thinking
- Encouraging respect for others and personal self esteem
- Providing an environment which is safe, caring, stimulating and challenging
We would wish the children to take with them happy memories of their early years with us.
5 School Rules/Values
To understand why Springfield is unique it is best to come and see for yourself